Not a direct answer but for comparison information of objective spec and
geometry for a child's bike I humbly offer Brian Chapman's chronology of
bikes for his son, Tully,

Photos of first bike:
 https://www.flickr.com/photos/chapmancycles/albums/72157712905024887
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/chapmancycles/albums/72157712905024887>

Photos of second bike:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/chapmancycles/albums/72177720296619752

I know this is way outside of almost anyone's range for their child's
earliest two wheelers but interesting to see what one of the most creative
builders of frames, forks, racks brakes, trailers, pretty much anything
bike related sees as important in geometry and component spec. Brian has
some BMX history himself so these pre-geared bikes pull some personal
design experience from that. His Instagram reels are enthralling for anyone
who appreciates the process of shaping and connecting steel pieces.

Andy Cheatham
Pittsburgh