Hello All,
I'm selling my 59cm Rivendell Bleriot. I'd like $1400 as-is..
If you'd prefer a rolling chassic (f/f/hs/bb/wheels/brakes) - $1000
Either way, shipping is on the buyer via bikeflights.

This was Riv's first Taiwanese production frame. Same Geo as the Saluki,
but different tubing. Predecessor and functionally nearly identical to the
AHH. It's a gorgeous tall 650b bike.

pics here.
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RP_t4LIIx2x1BwTNkKK1yD80l6Gn1en3?usp=sharing>

It's a 59cm frame and has the following:
Crank: Sugino XD2 double
Brakes: Silver labeled Tektro 559
Stem: 110 Nitto Technomic
H-Bar: Nitto Albatross
Shifters: Rear - Microshift thumbie  Front - Shimano Deore thumbie mounted
on stem
Rear Der: 8/9 speed era Shimano LX
Wheels: Novatec hubs to Alex rims (Clem Smith takeoff)
Seatpost/bb/hs: no seatpost included (27.2), unknown bb/hs
Tires: Gravelking Slick 42's

No saddle/pedals included.

Any interest or questions, let me know!

Eric Nolan