That scouring-pad picture is funny.

There is an earnestness at Rivendell that permeates everything they do,
particularly the bad ideas. It's all-in, all the time, and I find it
endearing.

And because I like Grant's writing, and a lot of his ideas make sense, for
a while there I bought into the gospel.

After stubbing my toe once or twice on some nonsense, I've learned to pay
attention to what they Rivendell preaches, but then do some vetting of my
own. Grant P has my riding better, and I'm grateful for that.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a bar wrap to finish in the plebeian style.

cheers -mathias