The "buy a Milwaukee" is pretty solid advice.  Take a nice affordable
steel, rim-brake, fat tire road bike, and offer a cheap cantilever post
option, and in 15 stock colors.  Everybody should have a bike like that in
their stable, and that's a pretty great value considering all those
options.  Too bad it doesn't come in Patrick Moore's objectively perfect
size of 60cm c-t-c seat tube and 56cm c-t-c top tube.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA