Well...I did have a good LBS(closed now, alas!)  run by a good friend of
mine do the tapping and facing to install the CK...and I'm sure Rivendell
did whatever was necessary to install Chris King headsets  for my custom
road and mixte... so Matthew...what you said about regrease and readjust is
maybe enough