I'll be building up one of the new Susies (in green) soon and I'm *debating
my thumb-shifter options*. Do you have some advice?

I'll be setting up

   - 9-speed Shimano RD (RD-M952)
   - Triple Shimano FD (FD-M953) on a Silver Wide-low double
   - Inside-mount thumb shifters on Sim Works (Nitto) Ramble bars
   - Preferably, indexed shifting for the rear

I know of

   - *Microshift*. I've got a lot of miles on their 11-speed thumb shifter
   on my commuter and I get ghost shifts no matter how much I tweak it. I have
   a lot fewer miles on their 2/3x9 pair on my 90s mountain bike and they
   haven't given me trouble.
   - *Paul Thumbie + Shimano SL-BS77*. Tempting, but expensive. Do you have
   experience with this setup? Can you compare it with Microshift?
   - *Silver2*. Pretty, but not indexed and I'm a scared wimp. Can you
   convince me friction shifting is the way to go?
   - *Are there other options* (including used or NOS) I should consider?

Thanks in advance,
Aaron