Hi all,
I just recently installed Albatrass bars on my new to me Roadini. I also
installed bar end shifters. I'm thinking I'll wrap Newbaums tape for grips
but am considering some padding in the grip area. Has anyone used padding
or been able to slide an ESI type of grip over the shifters? I've also
considered splitting an ESI grip and wrapping that with Newbaums. Any
examples or ideas would be most appreciated.
Doug