On 20 October 2015 at 18:49, Troels Emtekær Linnet
<tlin...@nmr-relax.com> wrote:
> I think you can leave the "old" version of .htaccess
>
> # Protect against bug 28235
> <IfModule rewrite_module>
> RewriteEngine On
> RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} \.[^\\/:*?\x22<>|%]+(#|\?|$) [nocase]
> RewriteRule . - [forbidden]
> # Fix for bug T64289
> # Options +FollowSymLinks
> </IfModule>
>
> The bug is here:
> https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T64289
>
> Some developer must have added the Symlinks

I'll let you set up the .htaccess file and test it.  Note that without
.htacess, everything appears to work fine.  Ok, I see the images with
the modified .htaccess file too.  But the script at
http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Special:Maintenance/checkImages isn't happy.
Oh well, it works :)  Thanks a lot for all of this!

Regards,

Edward