On 20 October 2015 at 18:56, Troels Emtekær Linnet
<tlin...@nmr-relax.com> wrote:
> Cheers.
>
> I think it was good to get updated. :)
>
> It stays one sharp in mediawiki.
>
> Hope someone finds this thread.
>
> :)

It should receive a few Google hits - I think we've covered enough key
words.  Anyway, I've now reinstalled and reactivated all extensions.
There are a few changes:

1)  The collapsible NavFrame elements work!  Well, only partly.  The
"[ hide ]" and "[ show ]" text is visible now.  The 'show' link works
and opens the <div> box.  However 'hide' does not cause the <div> box
to collapse.  See the test page at
http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Javascript_testing .  I have to investigate
this more.  At least the MediaWiki upgrade allows these links to be
injected into the <div> box via JavaScript, so bugs in the MediaWiki
1.21.1 version was clearly the problem.

2)  MathJax is abandoned, so unfortunately we now have to use
SimpleMathJax (https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:MathJax vs.
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:SimpleMathJax).  This means
that only <math> tags are supported, and all LaTeX maths between $...$
signs must be replaced :(  A few relaxation dispersion model articles
will need updating, in due time.

3)  Scribunto is still not working
(https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Scribunto).  See the test
page:

    http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Temp_lua_testing_page

This dumps the 'lua-error.log' file in the base directory, which
simply says 'Segmentation fault'.  The page itself has the error "Lua
error: Internal error: The interpreter exited with status 139.  No
further details are available."  This is the same problem as before
the update.  I have to investigate this more :(

4)  We'll see what else pops up now on the wiki, but I'll looking good to me.

Thank you again for updating the wiki infrastructure!  It is much appreciated.

Cheers,

Edward