On 20 April 2016 at 14:42, Troels Emtekær Linnet <tlin...@nmr-relax.com> wrote:
> Hi Vilius.
>
> You can restrict the phi_ex/k_ex with value.set before grid search.
> It will though be set free again in minimisation.

True, we have this feature set up for the relaxation dispersion
analysis to allow parameters to be fixed to the input value during
optimisation (it is solely for the dispersion analysis).  I'd
forgotten about that.  For restricting the value to a range of
numbers, the constraints code can be modified.  In any case,
off-resonance, multi-field data should improve the analysis of R1rho
data.  Fixing a parameter in such a situation might simply hide an
important problem with the input data.

Regards,

Edward