On 24 April 2017 at 20:28, Troels Emtekær Linnet <tlin...@nmr-relax.com> wrote:
> Dear Pavel.
>
> Welcome to the relax mailing list.
>
> For the .dmg installation, it is only possible to use the GUI.
>
> But you can install relax another way.
>
> Have a look here.
> http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Category:Installation

Hi,

Let me add that after launching the relax GUI from the Mac App, you
can run scripts directly from the 'User functions->script' menu.  Mac
Apps are designed to be GUI only ;)  If you want to be a power user
and use the command line directly, then you need to follow Troels'
advice.  Troels has created awesomely detailed resources on the relax
wiki for this.

Regards,

Edward