Quick question which I cannot find the answer to on the BAM page.

How reliable is the BAM service?  Does it provide a persistent
subscription feature like JMS?  In critical services where packets are
sent and must be processed by a subscriber without losing that
information, does BAM take care of this?  Is there also a transaction
feature to BAM where a message could either be put back into the queue
to be retried if transaction fails and rolls back?

it may be that BAM is currently geared towards the chat architecture
such as twitter/IM/comet/etc so this may not apply, but I'd like to
know the options available.

What's the plan for Resin's BAM and JMS implementation?  Separate or
may be integrated into one?

-Chris