I use Eclipse and run Resin within it's framework but do not use a
plug-in.  I just set it up as a Run Configuration doing these steps:

1) Run --> Run Configuration
2) Create a new Java Application

On the new configurations screen I do:

1) Main (tab)
Main class: com.caucho.server.resin.Resin

2) Arguments (tab)
Program arguments:
-conf /path-to-configuration/resin.xml

VM arguments:
-Xmx96m
-Djava.util.logging.manager=com.caucho.log.LogManagerImpl
-Dresin.home=/path-to-resin/resin-pro-3.0.22

3) Classpath (tab)
Highlight Bootstrap Entries and click "Add External JARs ..."
Add all of the jars under:
/path-to-resin/resin-pro-3.0.22/lib/*.jar

I think that's all the steps.  Once you do that you should have Resin
running under Eclipse.  If you have a Java project, you will want to
probably add it on the Main tab, and add any dependencies to your Java
code by right-clicking on your Java project, selecting "Build Path -->
Configure Build Path" and then "Add external JARs" for each dependency
so that it all compiles properly.

Aaron