Hi all,

Looking at the source (and trying it out from my own build) it seems
like it integrates into eclipse's wst tools. This means you can build
a "dynamic web" application and "resin X.x" (3.x/4.0 hot
deploy/in-place) runtime (in eclipse) that can be
deployed/run/debug/profiles within eclipse. The resin runtime objects
(using wst and the eclipse framework) mean that you don't need to
setup "launch/debug/etc" configurations using general java app
settings (like class/classpath/jvmargs) and can just use the ones
defined for resin X.x. Oh, and I think this also means you can target
one of these runtimes without having to manually setup the libs/deps.

I'm not sure if there is much more in there; that is all I saw when
playing with it.

There were no project or class helpers that I saw, but that would be nice too.

Being able to create resin "Resin Project","Resource", "Persistence
(JPA)", "Entity", "Service", "Queue", and so on would be great. Also,
having completion and validation help with the
resin.xml/resin-web.xml/beans.xml files would be great. It nice to
know when you have a configuration/code errors before you try to
deploy.