Thank you everyone for your assistance on getting this setup. I now
have a directory where I can drop individual config files for each
domain and get them integrated into the resin.conf file using
<resin:import>. The one issue I have with this is that it requires a
restart of Resin to discover the newly added file which will kill
everyones sessions and forces a reload of all the web apps. Not a very
appealing feature from the customer perspective ;-)

Someone told me I could setup a cluster with two Resin instances
running on the same server so if the instances had to be restarted the
sessions would be preserved. Does anyone know how to do this?

-Peter