Thanks Emil - I was able to correct the server VM error by going in Eclipse
to configure JRE and pointing it to the JDK 6 I have.

I am now running into a different problem. When I start Resin in Eclipse
everything works - the application too, but I am getting the following error
on the Eclipse console, and I am not certain why.

*Context initialization failed
[13:44:34.765]
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: IOException
parsing XML document from ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]; nested exception is
java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could not open ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]
[13:44:34.765] Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could not open