2010/8/26 Emil Ong <e...@caucho.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I don't think we support the ${RESIN} variable in php.ini at the moment,
> but out of curiosity, why do you need the Resin root if you're using
> Jetty?

I'm trying to write a Java/Scala wrapper for some existing code in PHP.

The first step is to make everything to work without modification in
the existing code. There are plenty of require_once-like functions
spread all over the code and I need to modify include_path because of
them.

I have found some examples on the web (basically in the forums) where
you can set variables directly in "web.xml" but none of them worked
for me, I don't know why. If you have an example using ${RESIN},
that's of course a perfect workaround.

Alexandre Bertails, W3C Systems, Team.