Hi Alexandre,

That's much clearer -- I got thrown by the word "RESIN" and that you
planned to use Jetty.  Unfortunately the variable isn't available at
in php.ini at the moment.  Of course you're right that the include
path is relative to the current script, so that's not a real solution.
I've filed a bug to address the issue:

http://bugs.caucho.com/view.php?id=4192

Best,
Emil