I have been using Resin 4.0.7 and I discovered that Resin is parsing multipart
requests and putting the parameters into the normal request object (file is
cached to disc and the path is in the request object). Now I upgraded to 4.0.10
and suddenly the multipart request is no longer parsed automatically. Is this
intentional? I was totally celebrating not having to use O'Reilly and
championing Resin for its brilliance. But now it appears I have to resurrect
all my old logic for handling multipart requests. Please help! Bug or fix?

matt