> Oh and I upgraded from Resin 4.0.7 to Resin Pro 4.0.10. Maybe the pro version
> can't include some library due to licensing?

Hi Matthew,

Can you make sure to set parameter <multipart-form enable="true"/> in your
WEB-INF/resin-web.xml?

<web-app xmlns="http://caucho.com/ns/resin";>
  <multipart-form enable="true"/>
</web-app>

We had to change the default to false for 3.0  spec compliance.

There is also new 3.0 API to deal with multipart/form-data encoded requests.
http://blog.caucho.com/?p=237

Thanks,
Alex