Can someone help me determine if these errors are normal or if this could
somehow be the cause? I've removed the last three columns for readability -
they were all zeros.

# column -t /proc/net/dev
Inter-|      Receive    |        Transmit
face         |bytes     packets  errs      drop  fifo  frame  compressed
 multicast|bytes  packets    errs    drop  fifo
lo:          133093161  146045   0         0     0     0      0           0
               133093161  146045  0     0     0
ens18:       166999724  256655   0         16    0     0      0           0
               167638513  218267  0     0     0

The "errs" for ens18 are steadily increasing, but the "drop" column is
steady. It's also curious the errors on loopback would also be increasing?

Other ideas on how to troubleshoot this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Alex