I'm no Windows fan but....

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 10:23 PM, Greg Donald <gdon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Or use an OS that doesn't require participation in the Microsoft virus
> protection racket.

Because Mac's don't have Malware protection, oh wait, Apple just
doesn't tell you that they have internal Malware protection and you
obviously missed the memo on other operating systems getting Malware
too but it's fine, not all of us know how to read and not spew FUD.

> A firewall that runs any software except packet filtering isn't a
> firewall, it's a false sense of security.

Because Windows firewall doesn't support packet filtering... Because
you can't get another firewall?  I mean, it's so hard to find another
software Firewall that companies like ESET decided to no longer offer
them because... wel...l I mean you can't disable Windows firewall and
use theirs... Right?

Take your jokes somewhere else, you're not good at comedy.