On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 11:25 PM, Greg Donald <gdon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I never said anything about a Mac, but since you brought it up.. is
> that what you Dreamweaver programmers use these days?

Yup, because clearly Dreamweaver is available on Linux in a native
form.  But a fail troll is fail, keep trying harder maybe one day
you'll get more clever in your trolls.

> Sorry dude.. you have me at a disadvantage.  I don't know much at all
> about Windows except that it has something like 98343203993 entries on
> Metasploit.  Seems more than enough reason to stay away.

So does Flash and Firefox (though I will not spew a random number that
makes it seem like it's the worst thing in the world,) but people
still use them, everything has an exploit sometime, the difference
between good and bad is fixing it or leaving it open.  I guess Linux
has never had an exploit, Mac has never had one, nobody but Windows
has ever had one.

> I wasn't trying to be funny. It's a choice to either participate in the virus
> protection racket, or not.

You're right, it is a choice to choose to be a target or not. On that
subject, do you like to run into the middle of a gun range too and see
if you get hit with a bullet or not? If you don't then will you
automatically label all guns as inaccurate and therefore worthless at
doing their principle job?

> A firewall is a packet filter, that's it, nothing more.  If it's
> preventing something like Ruby from even starting up, it's no longer a
> firewall, it's something else.  So then call it something else.  I
> recommend "thing that is using all my spare ram and cpu 'cause I'm too
> busy drinking the M$ koolaid to notice".

Nice joke.  Keep trying though.

> Again, not trying to be funny at all.

Still coming off as a guy who is trying to be the next big comedian.
Dully note this is my last reply, I'm not in this to steal this guys
thread and it's already bad enough I've replied twice, so I'm done
with replying so that I do not cluster a thread with more crap than I
already have.