Well, don't waste your time. I'm in favour of a complete rewrite. 1/3
length, splitting into sub-pages and so on. (e.g. a introduction
doesn't have to mention all the packages, the install procedure and
also not the ?? help function which tells you about the internals ...
that's definitely no introduction)
Just a smaller text is far better, because people are very impatient
and nobody wants to reads so much text.