I have heard lots of support for moving to GitHub, and I do not really
understand the arguments against. Is there more than "trac is what we're
used to"? Can those who are opposed please articulate the reasons?

I appreciate the efforts by Matthias and others to provide a roadmap for
the proposed transition.

--
John