On Friday, September 16, 2022 at 6:30:05 PM UTC+9 dim...@gmail.com wrote:

I'd rather focus the vote primarily on the move away from trac, ...

What would the move mean precisely? As there are two things to be done

(1) The release manager declares to merge tickets only from Github, not
from Trac.
(2) Trac goes to read-only mode.

the move can mean

(a) First (1) and then after some time (2)

or

(b) (1) and (2) at the same time.

I think it should be (a) as we want to clean up trac (and final good-bye).