I think I'm missing part of this. What is the actual path to switching to
GitHub? I've seen pages describing how individual development tasks will be
converted from trac to GitHub, but what does the overall transition look
like?

- Do we just say, before November 1 (or whenever) we're doing everything on
trac, and after we're doing everything on GitHub?
- Or is there a period where both are active and people can slowly
transition? We have a GitHub page now; if the transition is approved, do
people start creating issues and pull requests right away?
- Or some other option?

I apologize if this has been discussed and I missed it.