Le 08/10/2023 à 18:24, Emmanuel Charpentier a écrit :
BTW :the changes and  advances made in Sage since the last edition of this book may warrant a revision, possibly a new edition. If only for the installation procedures (Conda installation, WSL on Windows, Github replacing Trac, etc...) and the interfaces (Jupyter replacing the Sage notebook, emacs as an alternative to command line, etc...).

Yes, for sure... It would be great. We just need manpower, time, and so on :-)