BTW :the changes and  advances made in Sage since the last edition of this
book may warrant a revision, possibly a new edition. If only for the
installation procedures (Conda installation, WSL on Windows, Github
replacing Trac, etc...) and the interfaces (Jupyter replacing the Sage
notebook, emacs as an alternative to command line, etc...).