This is based on numerical experiments in sage.

Let $K$ be a ring and define the ideal where each polynomial
is of the form $(a_i x_i+b_i)(a_j x_j+b_j)=0$  for constant $a_i,b_i,a_j,b_j$.

>Q1 Is it true that for constraints of this form the groebner basis is
>efficiently computable?

By "efficiently" we mean polynomial in the number of variables and
wall clock time of seconds for say 100 variables and if we a add
single constraint of other form the running time degrades.

For $K=\mathbb{F}_2$ this is equivalent to 2-SAT, which is
efficiently solvable.

We believe that adding one more linear factor, $(a_k x_k+b_k)$
will be NP-complete.