Le mercredi 28 février 2024 à 17:39:25 UTC+1, Eric Gourgoulhon a écrit :

-1 from my side, for I think an issue can be a blocker.
For instance:
https://github.com/sagemath/sage/issues/36914
This issue, which regards the use of the notebook, could not have been
detected by the CI framework.  It is a serious regression and definitely a
blocker IMHO: are we willing to release a version of SageMath that cannot
be used without an internet connection?

Seconded. -1 from me.

A PR fixing a blocker issue sould be an "unblocker". (Some low minds may
think of this as what Molière would have calld "un clystère"...).

OK, I'll show myself out. Sorry...

Eric.