On Wednesday, February 28, 2024 at 1:45:03 AM UTC-5 Kwankyu Lee wrote:

Hi,

Here I withdraw the early premature "giving up" on my recent proposal,
since afterwards there were some positive comments. Hence I open a voting
for

Proposal:

1. Do not use "blocker" label for Issues, as "blocker" means to delay the
release.
2. Instead use "critical" label for a very serious and urgent Issue.

I appreciate the spirit of this request, but since Trac did not distinguish
between issues and PRs and we used blocker regularly on Trac, it seems like
a pretty big change, and sort of implies you can't block a release (in
principle) even with some big problem if you can't contribute a fix
immediately. -1 for now.