On Fri, Mar 22, 2024 at 5:13 PM Matthias Koeppe <matthiaskoe...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Let me just point out that the idea that "grant has ended, so we can kill
> its deliverables" is fundamentally flawed, and certainly is not and cannot
> be the position of our project.
>
> Infrastructure grants are exactly set up for their longer-term and broader
> impacts.

the bundling with SageMath was rather artificial in this case, and anyway
OpenDreamKit had more deliverables which were not meant to be bundled at
all.

Nobody says "kill it".
It's a standalone  PyPI project which does not use anything in SageMath,
nor it is used from SageMath.
It can be installed from PyPI if anyone needs it.