I don't think that one would look for e.g. a Jupyter interface to Pari-GP in
the catalog of sage spkgs.

The natural place is Pari-GP website.

They are not really "tested" - just as much of the rest of Jupiter stuff is not
tested in our CI.
(installability - yes, in a strange non-standard environment, but whether the
notebooks actually work, who knows)

pytest has a special plugin, nbmake, to test notebook, and testing notebook
kernels/clients ought to involve running actual notebooks on them.

Jupyter interface for Singular seems to be an old beta, and it's just funny to
try to offer anything for R, given how big R is compared to Sage.

Let's drop them all from Sage distribution.