Hi Lucio,

Sorry for not replying to your previous email. I work at a financial company
(Bloomberg) and work has been crazy lately.

If you have some time to build a new iso with the new Sage please do it,
and post your version in the mailing list. We can upload the iso the sagemath.
If you ask William, he can surely give you access to the server, or I
can uploaded
for you. I can give you access to my server also if necessary.

Again, I am very interested in your work with the livecd. If you need any help,
I will try to free some time to help.

Thank you very much for your work and effort on this. Again sorry I didn't reply
faster before.

Regards,

Alfredo