Hi. Thank you everyone. It worked out in Ubuntu 18. I changed the OS also
downloaded zermomq package and replaced in upstream directory. How can I
make SageCell to work in backend of my website? I want to develop a math
learning website where I would give questions by my own and when student
answers the question, it should go to sage to check whether the answer is
correct or wrong and then return it back to my website with a response.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sage-devel/e795fc3b-ac92-4faf-b093-2d4aaa76cbf4%40googlegroups.com.