Did you  run

xcode-select --install

after Xcode upgrade?
By the way, why don't you use NTL from brew?
https://formulae.brew.sh/formula/ntl#default

you can also make things easier by installing Flint and Arb into
homebrew, by using formulas from
https://github.com/dimpase/homebrew-science

Run

brew install dimpase/science/flint
brew install dimpase/science/arb

(these are source-only, so this will build packages from source)