It is indeed a known issue with nauty on debian/ubuntu. That's the first time someone mentioned it in a while but it is definitely broken.

On 23/01/23 21:28, Antonio Rojas wrote:

El lunes, 23 de enero de 2023 a las 9:07:32 UTC+1, tsc...@ucdavis.edu escribió: I am getting stuck at giac, even after a make distclean (I rebuilt 9.8.beta6 just to confirm this is a problem with the upgrade and almost certainly due to #34857). Sorry for posting the log files; I can't seem to include attachments...

This is an underlinking issue in your distro's nauty package. Given that upstream nauty doesn't build a shared library, it must be caused by some incomplete distro custom patch. Try disabling system nauty.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "sage-release" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sage-release+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:sage-release+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sage-release/dee61127-23cf-4619-bebe-ea17a6cd8817n%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sage-release/dee61127-23cf-4619-bebe-ea17a6cd8817n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.