(I tried to send this last night and I see some indication that the message
was deleted, so I'm reposting. Apologies if this has already appeared.)

I see some error message (aside from those already reported) but the build
completes anyway. These are probably not new.

In pythran's log:

ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement numpy (from
pythran) (from versions: none)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for numpy

In notebook's log:

  ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement
jupyter_packaging~=0.9 (from versions: none)
  ERROR: No matching distribution found for jupyter_packaging~=0.9

Should we be concerned about these?