On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 20:32, rruegner wrote:
> Hi, we decide t make translation in html first,
> afterwards convert it to other types later.
> Dont forget its Gnu so anyone can convert it to what ever he wants

Sounds like a auful lot of work, and the end result won't match the
original in formatting, and other important aspects.   There is a lot of
extra information in  the XML that can't be represented in HTML.

Given that you are already working in HTML, is the raw XML really that
much harder to deal with?  That way you can ensure that you really are
just translating the text, and not altering the format, references etc.

Andrew Bartlett

--
Andrew Bartlett                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Manager, Authentication Subsystems, Samba Team  [EMAIL PROTECTED]