Hi,

Can you think the problem is due to the tomcat version? Or the sandesha2 version? I download jars and war on http://people.apache.org/repository/sandesha2/.

To configure the server,I have only change the axis2.xml. I can't change the module.xml because I intente to create a common server for all independante client (WSRM only, MTOM only, MTOM-WSRM).

Sorry to insit.
Regards

Elodie

Mancinelli Elodie wrote:

Hi Chamikara,

I use tomcat in the server side and its version is the apache-tomcat-5.5.15.
I join in attachment my client code.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Elodie

Chamikara Jayalath wrote:

Hi Elodie,

Are you using tomcat in the server side. If so which version?
Can u send your client code as well.

Chamikara