We are looking for 2 project managers who are very Sr. preferably 10+ years
experience

1)      PM who has done WMS and has experience with scanning devices in
warehouses

2)      PM who has experience with supplier labeling and scanning devices in
warehouses

The experience need not be on Oracle what we need is a PM with industry
experience.

Location: Seattle

Duration: This 6 months to 12 months position.

--
Thanks & Regards

Naveen Veeravalli | US Tech Solutions |  201-680-0562
Email ID: nav...@ustechsolutionsinc.com  | URL: www.ustechsolutionsinc.com |