    Attending this Saturday (so far):
    - Lion Kimbro [1PM]
    - Robert Eickmann [1PM]
    - Justin Martenstein [1PM]
    - Brian Dorsey [1PM]
    - Rehana Rodrigues
    - Patrick Haller [11:30AM]  -- OPENING
    - Calvin Freitas [noon-3 or 4PM]
    - Brian Rice [briefly present]  -- needs transport help to/from Ravenna

    NOT coming:
    - Jon Dugan [in Delaware]
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delaware  [in case you've forgotten
where it is]
    - Mike Begley

== 1 PM MEETING AGENDA ==

    (from Robert Eickmann email, Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 9:42 PM)

 1. Disposition of the items at Giraffe Labs

 2. Setting up a moving from House to House for the summer.
    (Also volunteers for heading up various summer projects,
     such as a kite day, etc. )

 3. A discussion of the future
     a. Finding a new space
        i. Looking at Sarah's suggestion of space
           in the Sodo building where Saturday House lived before.
        ii. Is downtown the best place for Saturday House?
           (It has been suggested that we look at office space in
            Greenlake area, also Sandpoint was suggested as a
            possible location for a workshop facility)

 3. Non Saturday Activities
     a. One of the things that came up in a private email discussion
        between Lion and myself is jettisoning the name of Saturday House.
             i. The name is both a strength and a weakness
                 ii. I have had a number of people comment that it
                     felt like you had to be at Saturday House every
                     Saturday.
                 iii. Also a number of people say that Saturdays are
                      the worst day ever for holding events.

== GIRAFFE LABS MOVE-OUT & CLAIMS LIST ==

  *  -- furniture --  *

  Gregory Heller - m...@gregoryheller.com -  folding tables, green coffee mugs,
                                           bean bag

    "...one large folding table and one small folding table...
     ...and I am going to try to pick them up on saturday if not before."

    "I also brought in some coffee mugs, they're light green,
     and up for grabs."

    "Still wondering if anyone wants to buy the silver sumo bean bag
     and pick it up."
       Jeffrey Melloy is interested.  $75 ok.

  Justin Martenstein -  gray desk, chair (2nd room)

    "I have a small gray desk and chair that are in the "second" room (the
     non-locked one). I'll come down and get that either Friday or
     Saturday."

  *  -- electronics --  *

  Rogan Creswick - cresw...@gmail.com - 16-port 10/100 switch

    "could someone pick that up and hold on to it for me?
     It should still have my email address on the back,
     so if whoever ends up with it could drop me an email,
      that'd be great :)."

      LION WILL PICK UP.

    "(Of course, it's welcome to stay with Saturday house at the new
     location, if/when that's determined.  If S. House can't use it,
     I'd like to pick it up from someone -- I could use it on
     occasion. :)"

  Myk OLeary - mykole...@gmail.com -  AV cart

    "I donated the AV cart so I suppose I need to come and get it.
     Unless of course someone wants to claim it for themselves for
     no cost... :)"

    MIKE BEGLEY was interested, but won't be coming on Saturday.

  Tom Music -  wireless keyboard, mouse

    "I've got a wireless keyboard and mouse (black, Logitech)
     that I'll be picking up next Monday."

  *  -- books --  *

  Lion Kimbro - lionkim...@gmail.com -  books

    2/3-3/4 of books are mine;
    check w/ me if you want any

    (Gregory Heller suggests online lending library)

    (Friends of the Library / FSPL will accept all books.)
    http://friendsofspl.org/booksaledonations.aspx

  Beryl - ber...@comcast.net -  "Happiness" comics

    "Please save the two "Happiness" books which were on the book
     shelf. I'll pick them up at Monday's party. Thanks."

  Notes collected on the etherpad:
    http://etherpad.com/1Io92tztHW