> When creating a new repository, the GitHub UI provides the option to "import
> your project to GitHub". I'm happy to fork if that is the preferred approach.

Of those two options I'd prefer forking, so that the origin is clear and so
that it's easier to pull in any future upstream changes.

> I would prefer to reference the raw keys in the BRs and allow CAs the
> flexibility to determine the format they want to use in their checks.

Makes sense.

I suppose we could always provide links in the
github.com/cabforum/Debian-weak-keys README to other repositories that (claim
to) hold alternative, more compact checking formats for the same key material.