From: Servercert-wg <servercert-wg-boun...@cabforum.org> on behalf of Wayne
Thayer via Servercert-wg <servercert-wg@cabforum.org>
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2024 11:35:42 PM
To: Clint Wilson <cli...@apple.com>; ServerCert CA/BF
<servercert-wg@cabforum.org>
Subject: Re: [Servercert-wg] Compromised/Weak Keys Ballot Proposal

I've updated https: //github. com/wthayer/servercert/pull/1/files as follows to
exclude large key sizes: In the case of Debian weak keys vulnerability (https:
//wiki. debian. org/SSLkeys)), the CA SHALL reject all keys found at https:
//github. com/cabforum/debian-weak-keys/

I've updated https://github.com/wthayer/servercert/pull/1/files as follows to
exclude large key sizes:

In the case of Debian weak keys vulnerability
(https://wiki.debian.org/SSLkeys<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://wiki.debian.org/SSLkeys__;!!BjbSd3t9V7AnTp3tuV-82YaK!yX4W6PVddaeXFMyavnUXrc_MlL3jDlGVklxumGHAbVoCU_3aE3OKUa69ss71NlchtXX0myESs2HNlSlDLGZM5UyI8geLuHbWd_I$>)),
 the CA SHALL reject all keys found at
https://github.com/cabforum/debian-weak-keys/ for each key type (e.g. RSA,
ECDSA) and size listed in the repository. For all other key types and sizes,
with the exception of RSA key sizes greater than 8192 bits and ECC key sizes
greater than 521 bits, the CA SHALL reject Debian weak keys.

- Wayne

On Fri, Apr 12, 2024 at 12:44 PM Clint Wilson