This test incorrectly fails, although rarely, thinking its "thread 2" has
deadlocked.
A change of sleep will likely fix this, but there are other issues, so cleaning
up the test a little.

Remove the probe for the ManagementFactory class, to check we are on jdk5 or
later. 8-)

When sleeping, sleep 100, not 1ms, we don't need to spin fast and actually race
with the other thread.

We have a 1000 iteration loop, but don't seem to use it.  We only check once
then either return (pass), fail, or break (which is also fail).  Use the loop
to check for the status change, which is likely what was intended.

Show the stackframes on all failures.

Commit messages:
 - 8188784: javax/management/notification/BroadcasterSupportDeadlockTest.java -
TEST FAILED: deadlock

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/18687/files
  Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=18687&range=00
  Issue: https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8188784