Hi,  I have situation where my SQL Job initiate a console application , where I
am calling the post.jar to upload data to SOLR. Both SQL DB and SOLR are 2
different servers.

I am calling post.jar from my SQLDB where the path is mapped to a network
drive. I am getting an error file not found.

Is the above scenario is possible, if anyone has some experience on this can
you share or any direction will be really appreciated.

Thanks

Ravi
  • running Post ja... EXTERNAL Taminidi Ravi (ETI, Automotive-Service-Solutions)
    • Re: runnin... Sameer Maggon
      • RE: ru... EXTERNAL Taminidi Ravi (ETI, Automotive-Service-Solutions)
        • RE... EXTERNAL Taminidi Ravi (ETI, Automotive-Service-Solutions)
          • ... Shalin Shekhar Mangar
            • ... EXTERNAL Taminidi Ravi (ETI, Automotive-Service-Solutions)