Ravi,

post.jar is a standalone utility that does not have to be on the same
server. If you can share the command you are executing, there might be some
pointers in there.

*Sameer Maggon*
http://measuredsearch.com

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 8:54 PM, EXTERNAL Taminidi Ravi (ETI,
Automotive-Service-Solutions) <external.ravi.tamin...@us.bosch.com> wrote:

> Hi,  I have situation where my SQL Job initiate a console application ,
> where I am calling the post.jar to upload data to SOLR. Both SQL DB and
> SOLR are 2 different servers.
>
> I am calling post.jar from my SQLDB where the path is mapped to a network
> drive. I am getting an error file not found.
>
> Is the above scenario is possible, if anyone has some experience on this
> can you share or any direction will be really appreciated.
>
> Thanks
>
> Ravi

  • running Post ja... EXTERNAL Taminidi Ravi (ETI, Automotive-Service-Solutions)
    • Re: runnin... Sameer Maggon
      • RE: ru... EXTERNAL Taminidi Ravi (ETI, Automotive-Service-Solutions)
        • RE... EXTERNAL Taminidi Ravi (ETI, Automotive-Service-Solutions)
          • ... Shalin Shekhar Mangar
            • ... EXTERNAL Taminidi Ravi (ETI, Automotive-Service-Solutions)