How can I shorten the length of  file location introduction on top of
editor?

I am new to this spyder software. I located this new file called
'2024030401.py' on specific folder. Problem is that this folder is located
in several other folders, so the file location intro got longer. I tried to
shorten the length of this, but I couldn't. It doesn't get shorten more
than the length of the text of file location intro. [image: 스크린샷 2024-03-23
235621.png]