> Message: 21
> Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 22:10:59 -0600
> From: Ken Wagner <beauco...@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [sqlite] SQLite3 Tutorial error

> Yes, I am beginning to understand that. SQLite3 is its own GLOB standard.

> I will abide by that.

> It is just very confusing when 5 other apps using SQLite as their DB
> engine all report the opposite.
>      The SQLite versions they use are 3.9.2, 3.10.1, 3.11.0 and 3.13.0.

> Example: the SQLite Manager in FireFox 50 uses SQLite 3.13.0 and
> faithfully removes the names with digits in them.

I tried the example from R. Smith and got the exact same results
in my own SQLite Interface, Ajqvue, using the SQLITE JDBC.

I don't know what those other apps may be doing, but they should
just pass the query created by the user "DIRECTLY" to the SQLite DB
engine without any modification. Likewise the result should also
not be mucked with before presentation.

danap.